This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Network Neighborhood Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have three Win98SE computers connected together over a Linksys Wireless system. For some reason, on two of the computers I can see the icons from the other computers in Network Neighborhood, but on the third computer the icons are missing. The connection between the three is good as I can ping between all of them. I can also "find" the other computers on the computer that has no icons (it opens in a new window). I have tried to uninstall & reinstall "Client for Microsoft Networks" & "File and printer sharing for Microsoft Networks" but to no avail…. the icons are still missing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI