This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Battlefield 1942 Aimbot

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have heard that people are using Aimbot for Battlefield 1942, can someone please find me one? I cannot find one, If you do find one please post the link here and also please guide me through installation. Cheers.

I have heard that people are using Aimbot for Battlefield 1942, can someone please find me one? I cannot find one, If you do find one please post the link here and also please guide me through installation. Cheers.


Hello Gary,

Not to sure how you cannot find any help on this subject. I searched "Battlefield 1942 aimbot" on google and the first post was relevant.

To clear things up, please try mpcforum.com and use their innovative search button. Although I do not see how this is a computer problem?

Try to search more, google is your friend :D .

Best regards,

François
:lol: I ain't no cheater, well yes I am but shh! Nearly everyone plays the game with Aimbot, I do not have Aimbot and will now not get one because I don't like to cheat…anymore :lol:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI