Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

How Do I Get Rid Of An Adware On My Aim

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Cjones13487_*

Guest_Cjones13487_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2003 - 10:07 PM

Please help me!! I have and adware on my aim account. It is called buddypicture.net or at least that is the site that it is based from. I went to the site and ran the so called deletion thing. It didnt work of course! So I ran 2 spyware/adware removal programs and neither one detected it. Please help me get rid of this annoying thing so it wont be spread!!!! Thanx

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Sbibby

Sbibby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:05 PM

Okay a friend of mine has run into this also. The actual pest is the NTDMA.exe (or at least I think it is from a little research) and the actualy destination you end up downloading the pest from is www.skobidoo.com I would also like to know how to get rid of this. I cant access the spyware forumns (I think they already have a discussion over there about this) sinve they are down. So can anyone shed some light on this for us over here. Thanks!!!