This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

How Do I Get Rid Of An Adware On My Aim

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Please help me!! I have and adware on my aim account. It is called buddypicture.net or at least that is the site that it is based from. I went to the site and ran the so called deletion thing. It didnt work of course! So I ran 2 spyware/adware removal programs and neither one detected it. Please help me get rid of this annoying thing so it wont be spread!!!! Thanx
Okay a friend of mine has run into this also. The actual pest is the NTDMA.exe (or at least I think it is from a little research) and the actualy destination you end up downloading the pest from is www.skobidoo.com I would also like to know how to get rid of this. I cant access the spyware forumns (I think they already have a discussion over there about this) sinve they are down. So can anyone shed some light on this for us over here. Thanks!!!