This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

got a keylogger virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am new to the forum and only mildly computer literate. Please point me in correct direction if I have posted in incorrect place. I did something stupid - downloaded program that had a keylogger and they have stolen my account on a game site. What I do not know is how extensive the key logger is. That is, did they get my email account passwords too or just my game accounts. I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed to fix the problem if the actions I have taken so far are inadequate. 1. Ran lavasoft and deleted files it found 2. Ran symantec virus program which found and deleted the following (# of items in here): - Bloodhound.expliot.21 - (1) - Java.nocheat - (1) - Trojan.byteverify - (4) - trojan.mitglieder - (2) - trojan.phel - (5) -w32.beagle@mm (vbs) -(1) - many Trogan.startpages, MHTML redirects, downloader trojans. I have the program that installed the spyware, it is small. I am trying to run HOUSECALL (not sure if it is working or not) Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Alex

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI