This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MSN Explorer Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Today, I keep getting an MSN error reporting pop-up that says "MSN Explorer has experienced an internal error and needs to restart." Goes on to ask whether or not I want an error report sent to Microsoft. The error report gets interrupted when I say send to Microsoft (reporting cycle never completes) and keeps popping up again, over and over. It's simply continual. When I say skip it, don't send, I still can't get to the MSN 9 start-up screen to access my mail offline. I get continual error messages this way, and simply can't get into MSN. I have MSN 9 dial-up, on Windows ME platform. Would like advice on how to troubleshoot or solve this. Anybody ever heard of this kind of problem or situation? Thanks, JR
Hi, I went to the KB article. I read it and I disabled the script debugging. The article talks about a specific dll file, but when I get the error message trying to get into MSN, and click on the details, my screen does not reference the pdm.dll file noted in the KB article. Anyways, I rebooted after disabling the script debugging feature, and still can't get into my MSN sign-on. As soon as I click the on the butterfly icon, it goes immediately to the error message. JR

The article talks about a specific dll file, but when I get the error message trying to get into MSN, and click on the details, my screen does not reference the pdm.dll file noted in the KB article.


JR,

Could you please post the error details you do receive?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI