This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

W32/Stration@MM won't delete from computer

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Actually, in my "real job", I program CNC mills to make airplane parts…
:oops:

I've been killing trojans and the like for about two and a half years.

We all do this "for free", as volunteers.

Thank you for choosing TomCoyote for your malware removal solutions.

M68 :)

Please read:
Securing Your PC After An Attack
Thanks again. I've just installed all the security updates to XP and Office 2000. I don't think I need extra overhead with additional spyware programs. I think McAfee does a great job. The only reason I got the Stration virus is my own stupidity by clicking on the zip file that was from someone named Bob. I thought Bob was a client of mine, but was not…just had the same name. Next time I will not be so trusting. In fact, I've noticed similar emails on my wife's, and three children's computers. Fortunately, I was able to inform them and delete the files before they did any damage. Good luck in all your endeavors and you are one great guy.
This topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link

(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI