This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Having some problems with my system. I posted on the Hijack log forum, but there has been no response. I have two questions. 1. what does it mean to have an envelope next to your post with a seal. 2. Should I continue to post logs as I work on the system. For example, I have downloaded spysweeper and running it. Should I post that log followed by a new hijack log? Thanks

1. what does it mean to have an envelope next to your post with a seal.

It means there's been no new replies to the topic.

2. Should I continue to post logs as I work on the system. For example, I have downloaded spysweeper and running it. Should I post that log followed by a new hijack log?

Topics with fewer replies generally get looked at first, if a topic has replies to it, people glance over it because they think you're being helped.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI