Hello. I'm not sure if i should post a log file yet, so i'll wait for instructions on that. I usually have no trouble fixing this sort of problem, in fact i usually intentionally get infected just so i can remove it. lol Anyway, this one has me stumped, and i turn to those with more knowledge. I've run Kaspersky and Adaware but no luck. Although i haven't tried them in safe mode (mainly because i'm too stubborn). But if that is the advice given, that is what i shall do! The problem is mainly popups when browsing websites. In taskmanager it shows more than one instance of iexplorer even if there is only one instance running. These instances only use up about 5 percent of the resources that a normal window would use, so i suspect herein lies he problem, but i can't isolate the offending dll. How should i proceed? Thanks for any help!