Thanks for your help. Can I donate cash through PayPal? I do not need any of the items that are listed when I click on the PAYPAL on the right side of the donate page.
How do I tell for sure which version of Windows XP I have?
Dan
Thanks for your help. Can I donate cash through PayPal? I do not need any of the items that are listed when I click on the PAYPAL on the right side of the donate page.
How do I tell for sure which version of Windows XP I have?
Dan
Right Click on the My Computer Icon on your desktop. select Properties
Yes you can just use PayPal
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.