This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Your advice please.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents, I'm not the most computer literate person around and unfortunately always seem to get infections on my computer, etc. I have posted a Hijack This log but in addition was enquiring about the best way of protecting my computer. I currently use Ewido Anti Spyware, S & D and Ad-Aware but still seem to have regular problems. I was at one stage using Microsofts Beta software which was live and pretty good but I'm looking for a professional opinion on this one. My operating platform is XP, if that helps at all. Kind Regards, Gary.
In the Malware Removal Forum, an expert Trusted Advisor will analyze your HJT Log and give you advice and instructions to remove any malware, if any is on your machine. When you have completed the advisors instructions and you are given an "all clear", your advisor will provide recommendations for keeping your machine clean and secure. Carefully read the instructions and resources that the trusted advisor recommends to you. Until you have finished your work in the Malware Removal Forum, Members in this "other computer problems" Forum will respectfully "wait", so that any advice given here will not interfere with work you may have to do in the Malware Removal Forum. Be Patient. The expert advisors in Malware Removal are all "volunteers" and have heavy work loads. Your thread will be responded to when it is your turn. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI