Hi there, I'm new here and awed by the size of your forum! Anyway I just clean installed Windows XP, then installed SP2 from CD. The problem is I still can't download Flash Player from the Adobe sight or the Macromedia sight?? I click on , but nothing happens. I don't even get the dialog box about running the program?? Thank you in advance for any help on this. Kentech :o
Below is my log:



Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 5:49:07 PM, on 9/29/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpabaln.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe