This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Macromedia Flash

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 4:25:54 PM, on 6/24/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) I can not open sites where Macromedia Flash player is needed…. I also go to download the flash player and it says I have already downloaded the lastest version. I have also…… uninstalled it and reinstalled……. tryed the restarting of the computer afterwards a few times…. Some flash sites will load but most will not…….
Hey…….. I think never mind on this one. I have fixed it myself….. :) Sorry to take up any of your time….. I'll make a donation……. :) Other problem though when ya come to it…… I still have…. :) Thanks…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI