This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

virtual memory and spyware problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have recently reconnected to the net. Now when I log on I can only do it in safe mode with networking. When I first logged on I discovered several new spyware and trojansI have tried several removal tools and have removed several but i can still only start in safe mode and when I try to start normal it says I have low virtual memory. One of the errors on the Blue screen was stop:0x0000008e which i discovered was from a memory chip i had installed. After i removed it and rebooted it ran ok for about a day then it got worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the top of the hijack this scan. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 6:56:44 PM, on 9/27/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI