Messor
Topic Starter
Hi guys.
I have some malware on my computer and I have been trying to remove it for some time now…
Here is Hijackthis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 17:54:10, on 16.9.2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
E:\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
E:\CACHEM~1.1\CachemanXP.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
E:\mIRC\mirc.exe
F:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe
E:\Xfire\Xfire.exe
E:\Teamspeak 2 Server\server_windows.exe
E:\Teamspeak2\Client\TeamSpeak.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
E:\FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE
E:\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe
E:\Winamp\winamp.exe
E:\Winamp\Plugins\jetCast\jcserver.exe
E:\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy.jyu.fi:8080
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - c:\ohjelmatiedostot\Adobe Acrobat Reader\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - E:\spybot\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: CNisExtBho Class - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B56FFDA9-8FC1-44E0-8397-77DC1AAF632A} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\pmkhe.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F1080F08-E584-4F05-A42B-B06B701245E0} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sstqr.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Web assistant - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] E:\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSC_UserPrompt] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] E:\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [razertra] C:\Program Files\Razer\razertra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "f:\games\steam\steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Net Statistics] F:\Downloads\NetStats-1.0.3.206\NetStats.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - Startup: Xfire.lnk = E:\Xfire\Xfire.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Vie Microsoft E&xceliin - res://E:\FRONTP~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pmkhe - C:\WINDOWS\System32\pmkhe.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: sstqr - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sstqr.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winexy32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winexy32.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: CachemanXP (CachemanXPService) - OuterTechnologies - E:\CACHEM~1.1\CachemanXP.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Ahead Software AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus -ohjelman automaattinen suojaus (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: SysEnforce - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\TRISNA~1\SSI\SYSENF~1.EXE (file missing)
I have found these topics which I think I should try to fix problems but I would like to have verification that I should try these out to fix it:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…mp;#entry202376
http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showflat.php?Number=230723
What I have done so far:
http://www.f-secure.com/sw-desc/virtumonde.shtml I have ran this and it found + fixed virtumonde.
I found some forum post about sstqr.dll and some other dll removal guide and removed those .dll's (don't have url anymore)
I have ran ewido which found virtumonde (and at least it tried to fix out problem)
But hijackthis log is done after all this.
There is that winexy32.dll which I think is some bad program as well.
I have some malware on my computer and I have been trying to remove it for some time now…
Here is Hijackthis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 17:54:10, on 16.9.2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
E:\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
E:\CACHEM~1.1\CachemanXP.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
E:\mIRC\mirc.exe
F:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe
E:\Xfire\Xfire.exe
E:\Teamspeak 2 Server\server_windows.exe
E:\Teamspeak2\Client\TeamSpeak.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
E:\FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE
E:\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe
E:\Winamp\winamp.exe
E:\Winamp\Plugins\jetCast\jcserver.exe
E:\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy.jyu.fi:8080
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - c:\ohjelmatiedostot\Adobe Acrobat Reader\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - E:\spybot\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: CNisExtBho Class - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B56FFDA9-8FC1-44E0-8397-77DC1AAF632A} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\pmkhe.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F1080F08-E584-4F05-A42B-B06B701245E0} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sstqr.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Web assistant - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] E:\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSC_UserPrompt] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] E:\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [razertra] C:\Program Files\Razer\razertra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "f:\games\steam\steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Net Statistics] F:\Downloads\NetStats-1.0.3.206\NetStats.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - Startup: Xfire.lnk = E:\Xfire\Xfire.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Vie Microsoft E&xceliin - res://E:\FRONTP~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pmkhe - C:\WINDOWS\System32\pmkhe.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: sstqr - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sstqr.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winexy32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winexy32.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: CachemanXP (CachemanXPService) - OuterTechnologies - E:\CACHEM~1.1\CachemanXP.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Ahead Software AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus -ohjelman automaattinen suojaus (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - E:\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: SysEnforce - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\TRISNA~1\SSI\SYSENF~1.EXE (file missing)
I have found these topics which I think I should try to fix problems but I would like to have verification that I should try these out to fix it:
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…mp;#entry202376
http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showflat.php?Number=230723
What I have done so far:
http://www.f-secure.com/sw-desc/virtumonde.shtml I have ran this and it found + fixed virtumonde.
I found some forum post about sstqr.dll and some other dll removal guide and removed those .dll's (don't have url anymore)
I have ran ewido which found virtumonde (and at least it tried to fix out problem)
But hijackthis log is done after all this.
There is that winexy32.dll which I think is some bad program as well.