Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

popcorn.net

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kingdukenukem

kingdukenukem

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 03:45 AM

I would recommend any person who has the idea of visiting popcorn.net not to do so. Cus this site loads an adware into your system and is automatically invoked when u try to open a website. I wont even recommend ad-aware or HJT or even Norton since ive tried these things and they weren't effective. Adaware was able to find the adware and did the quarantine but the problem wasnt solved even one bit. I wasn't used to HJT but anyhow found that the file wasn't even present in the scan log. So people plz try to avoid this site. Has anyone had the same problem please tell me what kind of adware is this. I want it to be specific like whether it is a virus,trojan or worm.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 pacman123

pacman123

Authentic Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hi some onfo here...........

http://www.schrockin...movepopcorn.php

Hope this helps......