This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan Horse Downloader. Generic. AEL

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Really???? FANTASTIC! Thank You so much :) I really appreciate your help… Please may I ask one more bit of advice? If we don't have firewalls here at work, but I wanted to use one for my pc, could I? I have a networked printer and am worried that a firewall might block other users from accessing it? If it is not a problem and you think that I should use one, can you recommend a good one? Thank you so very much!!! Lans :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link

(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI