Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

aussie lass in deep denial about programing website

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 InquisitiveKitty

InquisitiveKitty

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:57 AM

my code is as follows If Not Request.Cookies("albumdisplay") Is Nothing Then Sqltracks.SelectCommand = "SELECT [Track_number], [Track_name], [albumn_name], [Time_secs], [cost], [sample_wma] FROM [Tracks], [Albums], [Prices] WHERE tracks.ReleaseID = albums.ReleaseID and tracks.price_type = prices.pricestype AND albumn_name ='" & Request.Cookies("albumsdisplay").Value & "'" gvtracks.Visible = True Else gvtracks.Visible = False End If but i get the error "NullReferenceException was unhandled by user" "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." and i have no idea how to fix this

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Hello Kitty,

Looking at your code:
If Not Request.Cookies("albumdisplay") Is Nothing Then

...AND albumn_name ='" & Request.Cookies("albumsdisplay").Value & "'"

It looks like you are referencing two different cookie values ("albumdisplay" and "albumsdisplay")

Hope this helps,

Ax

Edited by Ax238, 14 September 2007 - 10:13 PM.
I just realized the date was from 2006, not 2007...oops!