This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New "cool" Pest Discovered ...

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Coyote! I don't know if you might revisit this site, but, I have a question about the IESpyads program. I use the Flash Player, and Shockwave, and when I had Popup Stopper installed, it somehow prevented the Flash Player from working. I use the Google Toolbar now to control the popups, and it is friendly enough to use. If I install the IESpyads, will it also block the Flash Player from working? Tink :wavey:
I don't see how IESPyads would stop any program from working unless it was contacting a bad site to start its work… Easily uninstalled ….. your choice to try it or not …
Hi Coyote, Thank you for your time to reply. I just wanted to get an idea if this was something to be aware of up ftont. It took me several days troubleshooting to finally find out what was causing the problem with the Flash with the Popup Stopper. With the kind help of the experts on the Open Forum, I was able to find the cause and get the problem resolved. 'Tis a great group of folks you have here. Thank you for your time and interest in providing this forum, and a very big thanks to those who give of their time helping others here. Your efforts are truly much appreciated. Tink :wavey: