bluetiger
Topic Starter
Hi,
my computer was healthy for long time,
now I got infected, it was started when I wanted to see movie clip then a codec was needed,
I did go to the site of codec, everything seems ok, then I let the codec be installed, the codec was installed, but lots of other thing was installed as well, keep telling me your computer has virus in it, and also I get advertising popups as well.
I can only load the main page of this forum, when I click on a forum it takes me to 404dnserror.com,
when load the IE it goes to a virus removal site, eventhough my favorite is in there and has not been changed, when home clicked does not go to home.
the codec name was:
IntCodec
I can see this name on my hijackthis log.
i appreciate your help on solving this problem,
here is the log:
my computer was healthy for long time,
now I got infected, it was started when I wanted to see movie clip then a codec was needed,
I did go to the site of codec, everything seems ok, then I let the codec be installed, the codec was installed, but lots of other thing was installed as well, keep telling me your computer has virus in it, and also I get advertising popups as well.
I can only load the main page of this forum, when I click on a forum it takes me to 404dnserror.com,
when load the IE it goes to a virus removal site, eventhough my favorite is in there and has not been changed, when home clicked does not go to home.
the codec name was:
IntCodec
I can see this name on my hijackthis log.
i appreciate your help on solving this problem,
here is the log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 10:27:22 AM, on 04/08/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Gene6 FTP Server\G6FTPSERVER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\IntCodec\isamonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\IntCodec\pmsngr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Meaya\Popup Ad Filter\PopFilter.exe
C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
C:\Program Files\IntCodec\pmmon.exe
C:\Program Files\IntCodec\isamini.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
F:\__Softwares\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: IeCatch5 Class - {2F364306-AA45-47B5-9F9D-39A8B94E7EF7} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5753791b-f607-48ca-814e-91c14d081f9e} - C:\Program Files\IntCodec\isaddon.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Zend Studio - {95188727-288F-4581-A48D-EAB3BD027314} - C:\PROGRA~1\Zend\ZENDST~1.0\bin\ZENDIE~1.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Protection Bar - {a2595f37-48d0-46a1-9b51-478591a97764} - C:\Program Files\IntCodec\iesplugin.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Popup Ad Filter] C:\Program Files\Meaya\Popup Ad Filter\PopFilter.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Trend Micro Anti-Spyware.lnk = C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Tmas\Tmas.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Allow Popups - C:\Program Files\Meaya\Popup Ad Filter\WhiteGetUrl.js
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Zend Studio - Debug current page - res://C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendStudio-5.2.0\bin\ZendIEToolbar.dll/DebugCurrent.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Zend Studio - Debug next page - res://C:\Program Files\Zend\ZendStudio-5.2.0\bin\ZendIEToolbar.dll/DebugNext.html
O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: bestreak - {874443fe-aa33-4ebf-a6ac-73208787e62d} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\viruxz.dll
O23 - Service: Gene6 FTP Server (G6FTPServer) - Gene6 - C:\Program Files\Gene6 FTP Server\G6FTPSERVER.EXE
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MySQL - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Eset - C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
O23 - Service: WebTrends Alerting and Monitoring for Analysis Series 7.0 (WTAMSVC_Analysis Series 7.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\WebTrends Analysis Series\wtam_service.exe