This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Http://searchpage.cc/

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there.
Anytime I try to run Hijack this or cwshredder peper or anything else from any link i get redirected to http://searchpage.cc.

I have spybot on my pc so I ran this and it came up blank. But I can't run any of these other programs, so I can't put my log here.

What's a guy to do? Thanks much.
Try this. I have links to CWShredder, and the Peper uninstaller, and Hijack This! in my signature. Place your mouse over the link, and instead of clicking (with the left button), try RIGHT CLICKING with the mouse over the link. Hopefully, a menu will appear on your screen, and one of the options will be "Save Target As". Choose that option, and see if you can download the required programs that way.