xyayox
Topic Starter
I play a game called Counter Strike Source. It runs off of Steam. My problem is this : Everytime i want to play CounterStrike Source, I open STEAM, go to My Games icon on the top of the STEAM windows and then i wait untill the game loads up. Once the game os loaded up i click on find servers. I find a server i would like to play on and i click on that. Then i start playing the game. This is where i have the problem. I can play the game for a minute at the most but then it freezes up and theres looping sounds. An error message pops up that reads: STEAM has encountered a problem and needs to close, were sorry for the inconvinience. Then it goes on and reads: we have made an error report you can send to microsoft. Theres to choices you can click on. one says SEND and the other DO NOT SEND. I click the send icon. This problem accurs everytime i open the game. I hope you are familiar with STEAM and or counter strike source and can help me on this proble i am having