kshmom
Topic Starter
My computer freezes, my programs stop responding, I can't access microsoft for downloads, and my winantivirus 2006 can't permanently delete the malware or trojans it finds. I have spyware blaster, ccleaner, and winantivirus installed and I am afraid that I have messed up my computer worse than it was to start with. I appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Here is my Hijack log.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 2:58:11 PM, on 6/24/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = c:\secure32.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = c:\secure32.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = c:\secure32.html
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=explorer.exe "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00005.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SysTray] c:\Program Files\wkggdmyf.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ÿ_zskxam`b^kc_xrbmz`^40inkrwksz_] c:\windows\system32\_zskwrkni04^`zmbrx_ck^b`max.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [rpcc] rpcc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ÿ_zskh`n_qxlqidiv]zct40inkrwksz_] c:\windows\system32\_zskwrkni04tcz]vidiqlxq_n`h.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [df197d52.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\df197d52.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [ÿ_zskxam`b^kc_xrbmz`^40inkrwksz_] c:\windows\system32\_zskwrkni04^`zmbrx_ck^b`max.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [ÿ_zskh`n_qxlqidiv]zct40inkrwksz_] c:\windows\system32\_zskwrkni04tcz]vidiqlxq_n`h.exe
O21 - SSODL: LtDXCV - {D09360C1-7A39-CA6B-F9BC-E052B1DFB332} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\bhpu.dll (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: DCOM Server - {2C1CD3D7-86AC-4068-93BC-A02304BB8C34} - (no file)
O23 - Service: Microsoft Networks DN (msndn) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\msndn.exe (file missing)