Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

zmat-e0324d2z26.exe ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 agha

agha

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:24 AM

hi i keep getting this zmat-e0324d2z26.exe everytime i execute or run a prgm and everytime i del it from the windows folder it keeps coming back in the window file and the process manager i ran a virus/spyware scan and it didnt detect it i also tried searching for this zmat-e0324d2z26.exe and i couldnt find any information about it so does anyone know what is this thing?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

Do you use a flash memory peripheral device?

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 agha

agha

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:43 AM

yes i do but when i got this problem some of my programs stoped working for example when i try to instal a program i had on my drive i get a msg "not a valid win 32 application" also when i try playing a game or running a prgm i get the "send/dont send error" for games and :"not a valid win 32 application" for prgms

#4 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:29 AM

one like this one --> http://www.flash-mem...elec-zmate.html

You need to uninstall that device and reinstall it.

#5 agha

agha

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:29 AM

I don't know how to UNINSTALL a flash... maybe you mean unplug it and plug it back, but I don't think that the flash is the problem since there wasn't a flash when the problem occured. any more thoughts??

#6 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:42 PM

Ok, click on start, then control panel, then click on the "System" icon. Now, under the "Hardware" tab click on the button that says "Device Manager". There, will be each device listed that is installed. Do you see any devices which have a question mark..or an exclamation point or a red "x" over it...?

#7 agha

agha

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:38 PM

no, I found nothing about an "X" or a hexadecimal number the only thing with a question mark is the audio controller which is seen in many computers with a question mark. anyway I seem to get the problem, it's some old unknown virus I got it from a .zip file but no matter how much I google it, I get nothing I guess I'll format my pc thanx for your time ^_^

#8 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:01 PM

no, I found nothing about an "X" or a hexadecimal number

Your not looking FOR an "x" or number and I dont know where you got hexadecimal from. You are looking for the device that is causing the problem. Then... uninstall the driver.

the only thing with a question mark is the audio controller which is seen in many computers with a question mark.

If that were the case, then many computers would be without sound.. of any kind (which very well may be the case.. however I doubt it).

some old unknown virus

How did you come to that conclusion..?

I guess I'll format my pc

Thats not necessary, however it is your computer. You simply need to uninstall the device and/or its driver(s). You can do that by finding it in the device manager in the control panel. Right clicking on it, and choose to uninstall and reboot.