hi
i keep getting this zmat-e0324d2z26.exe everytime i execute or run a prgm and everytime i del it from the windows folder it keeps coming back in the window file and the process manager i ran a virus/spyware scan and it didnt detect it i also tried searching for this zmat-e0324d2z26.exe and i couldnt find any information about it
so does anyone know what is this thing?
yes i do but when i got this problem some of my programs stoped working for example when i try to instal a program i had on my drive i get a msg "not a valid win 32 application" also when i try playing a game or running a prgm i get the "send/dont send error" for games and :"not a valid win 32 application" for prgms
I don't know how to UNINSTALL a flash…
maybe you mean unplug it and plug it back, but I don't think that the flash is the problem since there
wasn't a flash when the problem occured.
any more thoughts??
Ok, click on start, then control panel, then click on the "System" icon. Now, under the "Hardware" tab click on the button that says "Device Manager". There, will be each device listed that is installed. Do you see any devices which have a question mark..or an exclamation point or a red "x" over it…?
no, I found nothing about an "X" or a hexadecimal number
the only thing with a question mark is the audio controller which is seen in many computers with a question mark.
anyway I seem to get the problem, it's some old unknown virus
I got it from a .zip file but no matter how much I google it, I get nothing
I guess I'll format my pc
thanx for your time
no, I found nothing about an "X" or a hexadecimal number
Your not looking FOR an "x" or number and I dont know where you got hexadecimal from. You are looking for the device that is causing the problem. Then… uninstall the driver.
the only thing with a question mark is the audio controller which is seen in many computers with a question mark.
If that were the case, then many computers would be without sound.. of any kind (which very well may be the case.. however I doubt it).
some old unknown virus
How did you come to that conclusion..?
I guess I'll format my pc
Thats not necessary, however it is your computer. You simply need to uninstall the device and/or its driver(s). You can do that by finding it in the device manager in the control panel. Right clicking on it, and choose to uninstall and reboot.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI