AplusWebMaster
Topic Starter
FYI…
NetworkSolutions down
- http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1238
Last Updated: 2006-04-04 14:27:17 UTC
"We've received and confirmed reports that NetworkSolutions is down (@ 13:15 UTC). While networksolutions.com resolves, their website appears to be down…
Note: If you're going to write in to tell us you can't resolve a domain, please tell us WHAT domain.
Note 2: We'll post more information when we find out what's going on…
Update (14:25 UTC): They're back…. We still have no information on what went south. If we find out, we'll let you know."
QWest Problems
- http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1240
Last Updated: 2006-04-04 18:35:05 UTC
"We've gotten several reports of QWest outages, particularly in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. QWest hasn't reported anything but people have sent in failing traceroutes and I can no longer get to them from where I am at. It appears to be unreleated to the NetSol problems, but sites in that region of the US will be experiencing intermittent problems. More as I get it.
Update 1:34 CDT: It appears AOL Instant Messenger is having intermittent problems, possibly connected to this, though I have no firm insights into it."
> http://www.internetpulse.com/

NetworkSolutions down
- http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1238
Last Updated: 2006-04-04 14:27:17 UTC
"We've received and confirmed reports that NetworkSolutions is down (@ 13:15 UTC). While networksolutions.com resolves, their website appears to be down…
Note: If you're going to write in to tell us you can't resolve a domain, please tell us WHAT domain.
Note 2: We'll post more information when we find out what's going on…
Update (14:25 UTC): They're back…. We still have no information on what went south. If we find out, we'll let you know."
QWest Problems
- http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1240
Last Updated: 2006-04-04 18:35:05 UTC
"We've gotten several reports of QWest outages, particularly in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. QWest hasn't reported anything but people have sent in failing traceroutes and I can no longer get to them from where I am at. It appears to be unreleated to the NetSol problems, but sites in that region of the US will be experiencing intermittent problems. More as I get it.
Update 1:34 CDT: It appears AOL Instant Messenger is having intermittent problems, possibly connected to this, though I have no firm insights into it."
> http://www.internetpulse.com/