This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Serious Question - Don't make jokes....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This has been buggin me for years, I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation. Why is it that I cannot have quote marks in my file names? I can use two apostraphies, but I don't want to use those, I want to use quote marks. Can anyone please explain to me why I can't use quote marks in my file names? Thanks, Dubz

Basically, because it is the "Rule".
Since rules are decided on by those that make the game, they can create whatever rule they want and it doesn't have to "make sense" to game players or computer users.
But the players/users still have to follow the rules.

http://www.file-ext.com/character.html

Best Regards


a very intelligent answer… thank you… now i must go bug the developers to improve my "game"

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI