Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

DelinFile.exe : is it safe?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DamienB

DamienB

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 01:55 AM

I was advised to use this program to delete a file. I'm not sure if the source of this advice is trustworthy. Is this reputable software, or am i setting myself up for trouble?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:30 AM

its reputable software. make sure the file isnt listed as a process, if it is end task on it, then try and delete. or boot into safe mode and try and delete it. hjt can delete files on reboot also. so can pocket killbox. there are other ways/apps also.
How Can I Reduce My Risk?

#3 DamienB

DamienB

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:02 AM

Had tried all sorts of things, so this was a a last resort. Seemed to work though. thanks for your help.