This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

My Recent Documents

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 10:43:21 AM, on 3/19/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) When I try to open My Recent Documents, the folder freezes and I can't do anything at all in it. I have to go to task manager or right click the folder to exit. This only happens on My Recent Documents and it happens every time. It's been doing it for a while now, so I don't know if they're were recent updates or anything. One thing that may have caused it is that I modified my registry so that the document folders didn't show in My Computer. I hope you can help me. Thanks. EDIT:: I just found out that I can open My Recent Documents in windows explorer mode. EDIT2:: It's fixed. I have no idea how, but I can open it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI