This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Memory parity error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I opened the case of the cpu to remove dust,of course the pc was working fine, but when i repositioned the cover and turned it on the windows logo is on view and the the menu where safe mode is then i go to normal and when it was loading suddenly a msg appears:
System error
Memory parity error
system stopped


Then i switch it off and on and the msg still is there so I can do nothing . I do not move anything inside initially but when the msg appeared for first time I cleaned the contacts of the memory cards with caution but the problem is there. I run belarc program and it recognized the two memory cards of 64k each.What other thing could I do?
Rgds
mloo55

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI