Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ive Been Hijacked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 philbo1965uk

philbo1965uk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 04:50 AM

hi im a new member you cant believe how difficult it is to find help like this ive been trawling the internet for days. i must applaud you admin and site managers for this terrific site,in a cyber world of hackers and malicious fools who have nothing better to do than attack us surfers for fun its a comfort to find the good guys,people who use their valuable time to compete against them for the benefit of joe public (nice one my problem is this i have adaware , mcafee virus scan, window washer, registry mechanic, i did think this was adaquate protection,however im not literate enough to understand how sites can just over run your pute without dld .exe files. ive been hacked to what degree i dont know,certainly my homepage will not be moved from (searchpage.com) i cannot download your hijack this program,when i click on the link i just get sent to the dayam homepage thats hijacked me. my put which is a barton 2.6,xp,528 ddr,128 graphics etc runs slow some programs refuse to run,ive been locked out of add remove, when i run my adaware etc it sees some of the files purityscan,adware buddy,searchpage among others and removes them all however as soon as i go on the internet the little buggers are back,quarentine them and they still do, anyway you could help would be a blessing,even just a direct link to your hijack this would be great were i could just right click save as. :(

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 splintercell990

splintercell990

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

Hello philbo1965uk,

Yes unfortunately there are people who have nothing better to do than hijack us :( , but there are people here that will help you (myself included). Since you can't download HijackThis, you will have to get the files needed to clean this by e-mail then. Please send an e-mail requesting the files to this address and in that e-mail also copy and paste the link to this post. After you have received the files please post back a reply here and we will help you to get rid of your problems.

Edited by splintercell990, 17 April 2004 - 08:41 PM.