This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Hopelessly crashed - no internet access!

20 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Did you look at the one on the forum? Or are you referring to that one? I am not what sure what you mean by what I see on the Win 98 network? I don't see anything like you mentioned.
Client for Microsoft Microsoft family log on Belkin 54g USB Dial up adapter Microsoft virtual private network Sis 900 pci EEEE 802.1 NDISWAN TCP/IP Belkin TCP/IP dial up TCP/IP Sis 900 ethrnet File print sharing My PC does not show his pc in the network by the way…
All there is on mine: INCOMING Incoming connections / no clients connected LAN or HIGHSPEED INTERNET / Realtek ethernet… Local area connection 2 / connected

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI