Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

IE6 Sp2 Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Yanopski

Yanopski

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

Hi.. i'm using ie6 sp2 on winxp and i have the following problem: when i try to open an url from address bar or favorites, a 2nd ie window opens, but both windows are frozen and i need to kill the process to come back to a "normal" winxp state. Previously, IE was trying to open firefox when i was using favorites or typing something in the address bar, but i found a regfix to reset all ie settings. I have done SpyBot, Ad-Aware and Spy Sweeper scans, with no threat founds. If you have any ideas on this, they are greatly welcome. Thx.

Advertisements

Register to Remove