Kaorirose
Topic Starter
I'm getting pop us that say VCMain.exe and VCClient.exe-Application Error-"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Clicik OK to terminate the application. I'm also getting pop ups that say that my registry is damaged and to click on Ok so that I won't get any more messages like that, it seemed risky but I took the risk. Anyway, it seems to do nothing. I've uploaded Symantec Antivirus, but that won't run and Hijack this won't run unless I go into Safe Mode. Also, it will shut down, it gives a 60 second warning that I can't seem to avoid.
Anyway, here's my log. I would appreciate all the help that I can get.:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:27:14 PM, on 2/5/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\savedump.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Ruby\Desktop\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C5AF2622-8C75-4dfb-9693-23AB7686A456} - C:\WINDOWS\DH.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: UCmore XP - The Search Accelerator - {44BE0690-5429-47f0-85BB-3FFD8020233E} - C:\Program Files\TheSearchAccelerator\UCMTSAIE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsysupd] C:\windows\winsysupd5.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [0kg00fu4.dll] RUNDLL32.EXE 0kg00fu4.dll,b 482994
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsysban] C:\\winsysban5.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Win Update] C:\WINDOWS\System32\oleupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gimmygames] C:\\gimmygames.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msconfig38] mssvcc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secures23] lattt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [msconfig38] mssvcc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [secures23] lattt.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CU1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\VCClient\VCClient.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CU2] C:\Program Files\Common Files\VCClient\VCMain.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [kqqf] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\kqqf\kqqfm.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunServices: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
Thank you soooooo much. I'm at a loss since I really need my computer for work.
Anyway, here's my log. I would appreciate all the help that I can get.:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:27:14 PM, on 2/5/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\savedump.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Ruby\Desktop\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchbar.findthewebsiteyouneed.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C5AF2622-8C75-4dfb-9693-23AB7686A456} - C:\WINDOWS\DH.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: UCmore XP - The Search Accelerator - {44BE0690-5429-47f0-85BB-3FFD8020233E} - C:\Program Files\TheSearchAccelerator\UCMTSAIE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsysupd] C:\windows\winsysupd5.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [0kg00fu4.dll] RUNDLL32.EXE 0kg00fu4.dll,b 482994
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winsysban] C:\\winsysban5.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Win Update] C:\WINDOWS\System32\oleupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gimmygames] C:\\gimmygames.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msconfig38] mssvcc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secures23] lattt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [msconfig38] mssvcc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [secures23] lattt.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CU1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\VCClient\VCClient.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CU2] C:\Program Files\Common Files\VCClient\VCMain.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [kqqf] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\kqqf\kqqfm.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunServices: [Compaq32 Service Drivers] msconfig32.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
Thank you soooooo much. I'm at a loss since I really need my computer for work.