This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Msconfig Does Not Show All Startup entries+AnnoyingMessege

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently received help in removing spyware etc from forum. I have noticed now using the selective starup option in msconfig that on the startup menu it does not show all items. There was a arrow to scroll through the items on startup to check or uncheck. Now that arrow is missing and I cannot see all the items that startup.The other annoyance is a notepad error that starts in other accounts,the guest and other user accounts. The messege does not appear on mine. It says…..{.ShellClassInfo}LocalizedResour ceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787 How do I fix msconfig and get rid of this notepad error on startup in other users account? Thank You Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 8:57:09 AM, on 1/27/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI