This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Irc Clients

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I would like to throw in my two cents about X-Chat. I really dislike it. I hate the interface and there are too many options (although thats just my opinion). It also disconnects a LOT. Im on Linux though not Windows.
Well, for me the Linux version was extremly unstable. I was disconnected countless number of times and there are limited scripts out there. I cant do anything with out my scripts.

EDIT- Darn me and my spelling!
Mi opinión es…I like my mirc. i can add a lot of scripts and its easy to use and a lot of us can help the people with it. I tried Virc and X-chat but i stay with mirc. :D
Haven't used anything but mIRC. Any luck with users getting disconnects with mIRC and not with another program? Just looking for a stable program.