Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Problem with realplayer 10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 souhomes

souhomes

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:33 PM

I suddenly started getting an error message error whenever I try to play a realmedia file. The message starts like this: "dnstr.cpp(187) : assertion len().....". I thought the application was corrupted for some reason and decided to reinstall it. I did everything possible to have as clean unistall as possible. I used Sytem Mechanic to delete everything including in the registry. Yet, when I try to run setup anew, I get the same error messag. Don't ask me which version I had of realpayer. I know it was version 10 with no more precision. Any help around?

Edited by souhomes, 15 January 2006 - 05:36 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove