Ok this is my problem. I am not an expert by any means and it shows.. I have this messed up computer i got from a friend .. i figured, since it would turn on and run it would be worth having but it was extreamly slow so i thought maybe its full of his porn and and pictures and I could just remove it that and I would be set :angry: .. turns out there was something seriously wrong with it (it kept shutting down after being on for max 3 minutes) :rant2: .. so I remembered something i heard from someone. format the computer it'll start working fine.. :oops: I went and got some CD which "apparently" you just plug in and reboot and Windows reinstalls :rant: :rant2: SOMEHOW.. i dont know i must have been 'stoned' but i managed to Partition my hard drive. :rant2: Basicly, Part 1. is Windows 2000 (messed up) and Part 2. is Windows 2000 Proffessional (works decent) what i would like to attempt to do, If some kind people over here would assist me is .. REMOVE Part 1. Windows 2000. im guessing this will make Part 2. Windows 2000 Pro work better.. if i could transfer the usage on to Pro. thank you in advance to anyone who could guide me through this i will be most greatful :P :wavey: