This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Logger for Windows 98

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Dear Moderator, can you suggest a logging program that shows all open TCP/UDP ports AND the local programs using those ports. I am using Windows 98. I have looked at TCPview, Essential NetTools, Sonic & Link logger, but haven't found one program that shows the programs using the ports that works for windows 98. I also need help with a hijack log, which I will post in the forum. Thank you, Andrew
Thank you Shelf Life, Got it. It works well. I don't know if you can answer this question but I would like to delete the isafe program that is running with ZoneAlarm. Do you know "exactly" what it does? Is it necessary? Also what is the best anivirus, anti trojan, or necessary security programs? In other words what do I need to do to protect my computer online. Thanks Again, Andrew :)
Thank you Shelf Life, Got it. It works well. I don't know if you can answer this question but I would like to delete the isafe program that is running with ZoneAlarm. Do you know "exactly" what it does? Is it necessary? Also what is the best anivirus, anti trojan, or necessary security programs? In other words what do I need to do to protect my computer online. Thanks Again, Andrew :)
Thank you Shelf Life, Got it. It works well. I don't know if you can answer this question but I would like to delete the isafe program that is running with ZoneAlarm. Do you know "exactly" what it does? Is it necessary? Also what is the best anivirus, anti trojan, or necessary security programs? In other words what do I need to do to protect my computer online. Thanks Again, Andrew :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI