This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Browser Hijacked, I think...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, When I open my Firefox 1.5 window, & try to go to google.com, I end up being redirected to "katchoo.bogus.net". The same happens when I try to access my Gmail. & It behaves the same when I try the same thing in Internet Explorer. As requested: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 09:28:29, on 08/12/2005 Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) I know little about spyware, adware, etc. Please can someone help. Thanks in advance…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI