Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

XXX page wont allow we to go access internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 don mess

don mess

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:27 PM

(sorry with wording in title)I am not an expert with computers so bare with me. Whenever i go on internet explorer on my computer it goes to an XXX enter page (amusing maybe). I cannot go to any other page as it keeps reverting back to this page. I cannot even write on this website on my computer, i am using another computer. I need some help please. I think the problem may have occured when i had to turn norton anti-virus off whilst I played a computer game online? I have tried all i know to end the problem, i have tried to block the site and disabling cookies but it doesn't work. Everytime I go on internet explorer it goes to same site!HELP! any kind of advise would be helpful but quickly please..... regards don

Edited by don mess, 29 November 2005 - 01:35 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Danny_

Danny_

Emeritus-The Malware Remover

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:00 PM

Hi,

Please download HijackThis from http://www.besttechi.../HijackThis.exe
After downloading, you have place it into a permanent folder such as "C:\HJT". To do this:

* Navagate to your C:\ drive.
* Right click inside of the C:\ drive
* A menu with the choice "New" will pop up
* Hover over "New" and select "Folder" from the sub-menu that pops up.
* Rename the Folder HijackThis
* Drag HijackThis into the new folder.

Next, open HijackThis, and click the "Scan" button. Most of what Hijack This lists lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet!

Now click the 'Save Log' button.

Post the contents of that log as a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum

One of the Staff will review your log and help you out.

dk :)
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Proud member of ASAP since 2005