This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

XXX page wont allow we to go access internet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

(sorry with wording in title)I am not an expert with computers so bare with me. Whenever i go on internet explorer on my computer it goes to an XXX enter page (amusing maybe). I cannot go to any other page as it keeps reverting back to this page. I cannot even write on this website on my computer, i am using another computer. I need some help please. I think the problem may have occured when i had to turn norton anti-virus off whilst I played a computer game online? I have tried all i know to end the problem, i have tried to block the site and disabling cookies but it doesn't work. Everytime I go on internet explorer it goes to same site!HELP! any kind of advise would be helpful but quickly please….. regards don
Hi,

Please download HijackThis from http://www.besttechie.net/tools/HijackThis.exe
After downloading, you have place it into a permanent folder such as "C:\HJT". To do this:

* Navagate to your C:\ drive.
* Right click inside of the C:\ drive
* A menu with the choice "New" will pop up
* Hover over "New" and select "Folder" from the sub-menu that pops up.
* Rename the Folder HijackThis
* Drag HijackThis into the new folder.

Next, open HijackThis, and click the "Scan" button. Most of what Hijack This lists lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet!

Now click the 'Save Log' button.

Post the contents of that log as a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum

One of the Staff will review your log and help you out.

dk :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI