Crow
Well, I dont shop online…but "The place to go" is NewEgg. Also.. your in cali I see.. theres a company out there (I believe thats were thier other place is) called Fry's Electronics.. (if you like playing around with electronics..then SAVE YOUR SELF.. DONT GO…hehehe) its the Super Wallmart of electronics stores if your not familiar with it and man I tell ya.. sure is hard to leave that place when I go. However, along with that, Fry's sells alot of refurbished items so if you end up shoping there make sure your getting what you pay for.
Most of my buds shop at NewEgg though and and there always braggin' bout how good the deals are there so you might check that out.
Most of my buds shop at NewEgg though and and there always braggin' bout how good the deals are there so you might check that out.