Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

script error, access denied

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 peppers

peppers

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:54 AM

Hi! I am trying to print and everytime I get to a certain page an error comes up: an error has occuried in the script on this page URL: res//c:WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg please let me know how I can fix this, I ran all the security tools that I have and nothing has fixed it. Thanks for your help!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:24 AM

What security tools did you run..? You should run adaware and spybot s and d, however I suggest you post a log first. Go here to download Hijack This. Then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save the scan to a log and then copy and paste the results of scan into a new thread in the Hijack This and Spyware removal forum

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 HappyShiner

HappyShiner

Authentic Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:10 PM

Hi there,

By all means...Post an HJT log as advised...that is good procedure. But for your specific issue the following may also be of help:

http://computer-vet....previewdlg.html

Big Smiles

HS
Posted Image
DynaSig: Free Dynamic Forum Signatures!

"Dogs are Running wild in the street...I just can't take it anymore!"