This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

script error, access denied

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi! I am trying to print and everytime I get to a certain page an error comes up: an error has occuried in the script on this page URL: res//c:WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg please let me know how I can fix this, I ran all the security tools that I have and nothing has fixed it. Thanks for your help!!
What security tools did you run..? You should run adaware and spybot s and d, however I suggest you post a log first. Go here to download Hijack This. Then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save the scan to a log and then copy and paste the results of scan into a new thread in the Hijack This and Spyware removal forum

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI