This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

res://c:\windows\system\shdoclc.dll\dnerror.htm

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 11:36:24 PM, on 9/19/2005 Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) I can't go onto the internet. I have tried using internet explorer and mozilla. The message that appears is: res://c:\windows\system\shdoclc.dll\dnerror.htm How can I fix this?
Try this:

Click START…RUN…TYPE IN cmd & PRESS ENTER

YOU NOW HAVE A DOS SYTLE BOX UP

Type ping 127.0.0.1 to see if your network card is functional

TYPE ping 66.54.1.30

THIS IS NIKE'S WEB SITE, DID IT COME UP?

IF NOT TYPE

ipconfig /renew

or

ipconfig /renew_all

the help on ipconfig is ipconfig/?

TYPE ping 66.54.1.30

THIS IS NIKE'S WEB SITE, DID IT COME UP?

Let us know if you can or cannot ping something, ok. It's like test # 1.5
Also…dial tone???…cable modem or dsl modem reset?…is your ISP up…
Are you on a network and you are not telling us? Plug in directly to eliminate network problems…restart your machine???
Hello, Thank you for answering. The Nike site did not come up. When I typed ipconfig /renew my answer was "server unreachable". I am on a wireless home network, cable modem. I have a dlink router. If I try to reach the internet on another network from dlink, I can; so the problem is between my network and the internet.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI