hansolo77
Topic Starter
I've had this problem for about a month. Everything I try to do to fix it results in it coming back. I've uninstalled all the newest software I've installed in like the last 6 months, so it can't be something i've recently gotten.
My symptoms occure fresh at startup. Once I sign into Windows, I get a popup error message saying that "rundll has performed an illegal operation". It then lists the file and 'command' it tried to execute. The filename has been changed everytime I reboot. DllGetVersion is the 'command' I assume. I've kept track of these names and such for about 4 days and will list them here:
—–
C:\WINDOWS\system32\EHPMON2.DLL DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\chodm.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IjagXpr7.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmcpsapi.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdsdmoe.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\System32\muidntld.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwtapi32.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\baotvid.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpaudsdk.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dBdpmesh.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wkadmoe.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDWOS\system32\iwnathlp.dll DllGetVersion
—–
Once I have the filename, I tried to delete the file. This didn't work, file is in use. ALT+CTRL+DEL doesn't show it listed as an app or a process. I then ran regedit and searched for the filenames there. They are appearing in a few places, where I just deleted the entire key. One other place is a list of things Window's does 'in the backgroud' during bootup. The listed key/command there is 'PendingRename'. I thought that was my ticket out of the crisis so I delete that line. Doesn't help. I then ran McAfee VirusScan on the drive, and found a few.
—–
VBouncer
VBundleOuterDL
BundleOuter.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ezStub.exe
AppWrap -> Infected by Generic Downloader.k
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\bw2.com -> Infected by Generic Downloader.k
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\GLBB.tmp
—–
I had it try to clean these but it was unsuccessful as the files returned. AppWrap, ezStub, bw2 are programs that seem to reappear everytime I reboot my PC. I now tried to run SpyBot. It cleaned it's usual things like aways, and listed a few malware programs such as 'Look2Me' which is what I believe my problem is. It had an option to clean on boot, so I chose that. It didn't fix it. I then tried AdAware. It failed to detect it at all. I was suspicious to see if there were any fixes online for look2me so I did a google and found some things to look for in the registry. I looked but they weren't there. Another site had said something about the HOSTS file, so I checked it out, and it contains:
—–
127.0.0.1 www.igetnet.com
127.0.0.1 code.ignphrases.com
127.0.0.1 clear-search.com
127.0.0.1 r1.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 sds.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 status.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 www.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 clr-sch.com
127.0.0.1 sds-qckads.com
127.0.0.1 status.qckads.com
127.0.0.1 www.qoolaid.com
127.0.0.1 www.qoologic.com
127.0.0.1 www.CLKPrecision.com
127.0.0.1 www.urllogic.com
127.0.0.1 www.clkoptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 www.isearch.com
127.0.0.1 isearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.idownload.com
127.0.0.1 idownload.com
127.0.0.1 www.mytotalsearch.com
127.0.0.1 mytotalsearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.lop.com
127.0.0.1 lop.com
127.0.0.1 www.websearch.com
127.0.0.1 websearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.page-not-found.net
127.0.0.1 page-not-found.net
127.0.0.1 www.isearchhere.com
127.0.0.1 isearchhere.com
127.0.0.1 xads.offeroptimizer.comm
127.0.0.1 search.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 ximages.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xlime.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xadsj-o.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xadsj.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 www.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 as.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 sr.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 www.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 adwave.com
127.0.0.1 adwave.com
—–
Obviously this isn't something I've entered. So I erased all the lines and saved the HOSTS file as a blank canvas. Success! filesize is 0k. 5 seconds tick by.. Failure! Filesize is now 2k and contains all of the data I just erased. So now where do I go? I was suggested to use HijackThis and post a log here. I ran the program and have my log. Once thing in particular that I noticed is the "O20 - Winlogon Notify: Explorer - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kt0ml7d11.dll" line. When I brought up the more info, it LISTS the Look2Me bug. So once again I'm guessing thats my problem.
Here is my log.. hope my well descripted 'history' helps in some way. Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to help!
—–
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:08:38 AM, on 7/28/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Motherboard Monitor 5\MBM5.EXE
C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 3\LMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicTune3.6_Client_pivot\GammaTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Aaron\My Documents\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILLA.ORG\MOZILLA\MOZILLA.EXE
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = c:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\System\panels\blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = c:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\System\panels\blank.htm
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WsftpBrowserHelper Class - {601ED020-FB6C-11D3-87D8-0050DA59922B} - C:\Program Files\Ipswitch\WS_FTP Pro\wsbho2k0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {2CDE1A7D-A478-4291-BF31-E1B4C16F92EB} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTStartup] C:\Program Files\Creative\Splash Screen\CTEaxSpl.EXE /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBM 5] "C:\Program Files\Motherboard Monitor 5\MBM5.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LiveMonitor] C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 3\LMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Mozilla Quick Launch] "C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILLA.ORG\MOZILLA\MOZILLA.EXE" -turbo
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [m:\doc-set\aaron\LOCALS~1\Temp\DeeEnEs.exe] m:\doc-set\aaron\LOCALS~1\Temp\DeeEnEs.exe
O4 - Startup: WampServer.lnk = D:\wamp\wampserver.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ATI CATALYST System Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BPFTP Server.lnk = C:\Program Files\BPFTP Server\G6FTPSrv.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Color Calibration.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Status Monitor 3 Environment Check 2.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_SRCV02.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: MagicTune3.6.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O16 - DPF: {0000000A-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} -
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) -
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02) -
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02) -
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{BB642C28-EAA3-45AD-BDA2-93AC61A59D8A}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Explorer - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kt0ml7d11.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON V3 Service2(02) (EPSON_PM_RPCV2_02) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\WINDOWS\system32\E_S00RP2.EXE
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
O23 - Service: wampapache - Unknown owner - D:\wamp\apache\Apache.exe" –ntservice (file missing)
O23 - Service: wampmysqld - Unknown owner - D:\wamp\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
My symptoms occure fresh at startup. Once I sign into Windows, I get a popup error message saying that "rundll has performed an illegal operation". It then lists the file and 'command' it tried to execute. The filename has been changed everytime I reboot. DllGetVersion is the 'command' I assume. I've kept track of these names and such for about 4 days and will list them here:
—–
C:\WINDOWS\system32\EHPMON2.DLL DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\chodm.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IjagXpr7.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmcpsapi.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdsdmoe.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\System32\muidntld.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwtapi32.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\baotvid.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpaudsdk.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dBdpmesh.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wkadmoe.dll DllGetVersion
C:\WINDWOS\system32\iwnathlp.dll DllGetVersion
—–
Once I have the filename, I tried to delete the file. This didn't work, file is in use. ALT+CTRL+DEL doesn't show it listed as an app or a process. I then ran regedit and searched for the filenames there. They are appearing in a few places, where I just deleted the entire key. One other place is a list of things Window's does 'in the backgroud' during bootup. The listed key/command there is 'PendingRename'. I thought that was my ticket out of the crisis so I delete that line. Doesn't help. I then ran McAfee VirusScan on the drive, and found a few.
—–
VBouncer
VBundleOuterDL
BundleOuter.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ezStub.exe
AppWrap -> Infected by Generic Downloader.k
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\bw2.com -> Infected by Generic Downloader.k
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\GLBB.tmp
—–
I had it try to clean these but it was unsuccessful as the files returned. AppWrap, ezStub, bw2 are programs that seem to reappear everytime I reboot my PC. I now tried to run SpyBot. It cleaned it's usual things like aways, and listed a few malware programs such as 'Look2Me' which is what I believe my problem is. It had an option to clean on boot, so I chose that. It didn't fix it. I then tried AdAware. It failed to detect it at all. I was suspicious to see if there were any fixes online for look2me so I did a google and found some things to look for in the registry. I looked but they weren't there. Another site had said something about the HOSTS file, so I checked it out, and it contains:
—–
127.0.0.1 www.igetnet.com
127.0.0.1 code.ignphrases.com
127.0.0.1 clear-search.com
127.0.0.1 r1.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 sds.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 status.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 www.clrsch.com
127.0.0.1 clr-sch.com
127.0.0.1 sds-qckads.com
127.0.0.1 status.qckads.com
127.0.0.1 www.qoolaid.com
127.0.0.1 www.qoologic.com
127.0.0.1 www.CLKPrecision.com
127.0.0.1 www.urllogic.com
127.0.0.1 www.clkoptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 www.isearch.com
127.0.0.1 isearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.idownload.com
127.0.0.1 idownload.com
127.0.0.1 www.mytotalsearch.com
127.0.0.1 mytotalsearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.lop.com
127.0.0.1 lop.com
127.0.0.1 www.websearch.com
127.0.0.1 websearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.page-not-found.net
127.0.0.1 page-not-found.net
127.0.0.1 www.isearchhere.com
127.0.0.1 isearchhere.com
127.0.0.1 xads.offeroptimizer.comm
127.0.0.1 search.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 ximages.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xlime.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xadsj-o.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 xadsj.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 www.offeroptimizer.com
127.0.0.1 as.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 sr.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 www.adwave.com
127.0.0.1 adwave.com
127.0.0.1 adwave.com
—–
Obviously this isn't something I've entered. So I erased all the lines and saved the HOSTS file as a blank canvas. Success! filesize is 0k. 5 seconds tick by.. Failure! Filesize is now 2k and contains all of the data I just erased. So now where do I go? I was suggested to use HijackThis and post a log here. I ran the program and have my log. Once thing in particular that I noticed is the "O20 - Winlogon Notify: Explorer - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kt0ml7d11.dll" line. When I brought up the more info, it LISTS the Look2Me bug. So once again I'm guessing thats my problem.
Here is my log.. hope my well descripted 'history' helps in some way. Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to help!
—–
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:08:38 AM, on 7/28/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Motherboard Monitor 5\MBM5.EXE
C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 3\LMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicTune3.6_Client_pivot\GammaTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Aaron\My Documents\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILLA.ORG\MOZILLA\MOZILLA.EXE
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = c:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\System\panels\blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = c:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\System\panels\blank.htm
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WsftpBrowserHelper Class - {601ED020-FB6C-11D3-87D8-0050DA59922B} - C:\Program Files\Ipswitch\WS_FTP Pro\wsbho2k0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {2CDE1A7D-A478-4291-BF31-E1B4C16F92EB} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTStartup] C:\Program Files\Creative\Splash Screen\CTEaxSpl.EXE /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBM 5] "C:\Program Files\Motherboard Monitor 5\MBM5.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LiveMonitor] C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 3\LMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Mozilla Quick Launch] "C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILLA.ORG\MOZILLA\MOZILLA.EXE" -turbo
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [m:\doc-set\aaron\LOCALS~1\Temp\DeeEnEs.exe] m:\doc-set\aaron\LOCALS~1\Temp\DeeEnEs.exe
O4 - Startup: WampServer.lnk = D:\wamp\wampserver.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ATI CATALYST System Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BPFTP Server.lnk = C:\Program Files\BPFTP Server\G6FTPSrv.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Color Calibration.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: EPSON Status Monitor 3 Environment Check 2.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\E_SRCV02.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: MagicTune3.6.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
O16 - DPF: {0000000A-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} -
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) -
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02) -
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_02) -
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{BB642C28-EAA3-45AD-BDA2-93AC61A59D8A}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Explorer - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kt0ml7d11.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON V3 Service2(02) (EPSON_PM_RPCV2_02) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\WINDOWS\system32\E_S00RP2.EXE
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
O23 - Service: wampapache - Unknown owner - D:\wamp\apache\Apache.exe" –ntservice (file missing)
O23 - Service: wampmysqld - Unknown owner - D:\wamp\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt.exe