Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

ColdFusion? Syntax?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SmithKC

SmithKC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:27 AM

I keep trying to get in this site http://www.familyhomeplans.com and am getting this

Error Occurred While Processing Request 
The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.
Null Pointers are another name for undefined values. 

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)

I could get in there last night...I can't figure out why. I've ran all kinds of scans for viruses and adware. :scratch: Can someone please help me?

Thank you in advance. :)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:00 AM

Update Mozilla.. or try it using IE. I am using latest version of Firefox and it opened fine for me.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"