This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

HELP! With MyWebSearch

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:angry: Could somone tell me, why I cannot remove this stinker in my Spybot? I went into MyFunCards, and of course I downloaded it, but after finding that it gave me smiley's, which I had all sorts of problems with, I unistalled it, well since then it comes up red as MyWeSearch, in My Spybot with 4 entries, and I cannot remove it! :angry: I have Adaware, Norton…and I just cannot remove it. What do I do? Please help! :(

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI