This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Thank You

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:) you are a star(s)… i down loaded hijack this, and tried to fix what looked dodgy - from the scan and the startup list and it worked a treat. Much better than when I'd tried by hand running (I obviously was missing something). I didn't know where to post anything - i hope this will do, I just wanted to let you know what a great job you're doing… will track some of the other stuff you're doing so I don't get in such a mess again. do i need to post anythin anywhere to keep track of what techniques are currently being used… ta.