Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Hi Ho Silver!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Bozodog_*

Guest_Bozodog_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert > >After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep. > >Some hours later, Tonto wakes The Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabi, look >towards sky, what you see?" > >The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." > >"What that tell you?" asked Tonto. > >The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute, then says, "Astronomically speaking, >it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of >planets > >Astrologically, it tells me Saturn is in Leo. > >Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the >morning. > >Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and >insignificant. > >Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it >tell you, Tonto?" > > > >Tonto is silent for a moment, then says, "Kemo Sabi, you real dumb. > > >Someone has stolen the tent."

Advertisements

Register to Remove