This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

About:blank Keeps On Comin'

18 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So far, so good. Had to merge the file into the registry and have successfully: "reselected" OE as the default mail client (in OE tools); can launch OE from the IE toolbar; found OE under the programs tab under email, where it is selected. However, other programs still fail to launch OE as the default. For example, my digital camera software just throws up an error message–Mail Delivery Failed–when I attempt to email a picture*. I have un- and reinstalled this software. I don't know if you have any further suggestions. I may try reinstalling it again as I have updated IE and OE from microsoft.com/downloads since. *I was previously getting the Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. Thanks, Mark
Well at least your OE works now. It's most likely caused by messed up registry entries from the installation of Office or one of its components, this is what I have read. I don't have any other suggestions for you other than contact the vender of the programs you are having the problems with.

MrC
MrC, thanks so much for the help. I'll eventually figure out the OE 'default' problem completely, but for now what's been restored is the more useful aspect. Thanks for all the hijacker assistance as well. I plan to contribute to the site soon. PS How long will this thread remain here for future review should I need it? (I will paste it all into a document anyway…)
OK, I have to eventually close this post and move it to the "Solved HJT logs"
but you will still be able to see it. If you can't just PM me and I'll get you the link.
Keep all your protection up-to-date, good luck - MrC
As this problem has been resolved the topic will be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be
"Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.

Thanks, MrC

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI