This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This happpend on my home computer, when I opened Limewire. I had one of those dreaded BLUE screens that told me that windows was shutting down. I scanned down and the next line was BAD_POOL_HEADER and then furter down there is Tech Information ** STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x6D433860, 0x6D433BEO, 0x2E706F4F) ** Windows shut down and restarted and I have not had a problem since. Should I be concerned about the above things… What do I need to do to fix it???? What is a Bad Pool Header?? I am running Windows XP - SP2 Thank You
BAD_POOL_HEADER

This happpend on my home computer, when I opened Limewire.

I had one of those dreaded BLUE screens that told me that windows was shutting down. I scanned down and the next line was BAD_POOL_HEADER and then furter down there is
Tech Information
** STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x6D433860, 0x6D433BEO, 0x2E706F4F) **

Windows shut down and restarted and I have not had a problem since.  Should I be concerned about the above things…  What do I need to do to fix it????  What is a Bad Pool Header??

I am running Windows XP - SP2

Thank You

143375



BAD_POOL_HEADER

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI