Just a quick suggestion, Since I tend to use HJT! on numerous machines, I tend to carry it around on my USB flash drive. Unfortunately the default option is to create backups, which tends to fill up the 50kb remaining on my flash drive rather quickly. Currently, I uncheck the 'Make backups' setting when launching HijackThis! however, from time to time, I tend to forget when launching it on a new machine. Since the registry is machine specific, any setting changes I make, only take effect on the machine I make the changes on, and not on any machine I use the USB flash disk on, thus it would be quite handy to have an option to "Save to configuration file in current directory" and use that as the default configuration if the file exists. I have no problem having a seperate 'save' button in order to save the settings to a config file, and still having it default to saving to the registry, as long as, upon launch, it tries to read the configuration from the file, if it exists. Hopefully I've properly explained my suggestion, and it's seen as a worthwhile addition to the program. I find HJT! to be a great program, and hope you keep up the great work!